Sunday, August 23, 2009

hmm

I out did myself tonight. Black beans and rice w/ garlic, lots of onions and green peppers and a dash or two of oregano and black pepper. Oh and I threw on a healthy helping of Frank's Red Hot.Then the main dish was some Cajun flavored drum sticks. Also, had a side green peppers cut length wise.

I seen this family grocery shopping tonight. Pause. You might think where's the story, you were at a grocery store what did you expect to see? Well I just like pausing long enough so that I know people are paying attention enough to be like yeah and your point is? Well the bill was 67 dollars and some odd amount of change and the first credit card she handed the cashier was denied, the second one had a limit of 64 dollars left on it, and then finally she had to pay the remaining 3 or so dollars with yet a third credit card. America is fucking it up big time right now. It's a sad story. People can't even afford groceries.

I bought a white 2 pc. stocking wave cap tonight and a Satin DuRag. They are both sweet. Pictures might be posted. Although I already know they will be hilariously embarassing.

The movie Seven Pounds makes me want to do something meaningful in my life more so than I already do...but what?
You can tell the minds behind making the movies of the 1980's were still recovering from their acid tripping days of the 60's. I mean have you seen the G.I. Joe movie of 1987 recently? I have. Cobra-lalalalalalalala.

while i was running errands I bumped into you. Grocery shopping about to make dinner for two. and low and behold I wasn't the one to be having that food when it's done

if you find yourself in an unhappy situation
just turn yourself around and head in the opposite direction
you'll know where to go and
if not don't worry
what you're looking for will find you

No comments: