Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Favorite Smell

There’s few things in life that I’m sure about. One thing I am almost certain I’m sure of as ironic as that may sound is what my favorite smell is. I’m sure many peoples favorite smell will involve foods and cooking. Flowers probably a lot. The smell of their significant other. A perfume, a cologne some type of fragrance. I’ve heard nature, right after it rains, fresh cut grass, the ocean breeze (hopefully no dead fish), I’m sure all the seasons are in there:a spring day,a summer day ,a fall day and probably to some maybe even a winter day. Clean laundry right out of the dryer is always mentioned. Fresh linens and bed sheets. Candles. A bonfire. I’ve heard a lot of people say they like the smell of certain things burning. Sandalwood. Then there is Gun powder. The smell of napalm in the morning. Ok def not my cup of tea. New car. Baked bread. Old books. New books. Anyways I don’t know how manly this will be, but my favorite smell is that of a flower. A female flower. Humulus Iupulus. Hops.

No comments: