Monday, June 15, 2009

hmm

I thought today was going to start off bad. Sleep had eluded me most of the night, so I didn’t awake refreshed. The morning routine went according to plan and I killed some time by reading some articles on the internet. North Korea was claiming nuclear power. The Lakers won the championship and Will Smith was the number three highest paid actor.

I couldn’t find any clean pants to wear for the baseball game I was going to straight after work. Wearing my work pants or shorts were my only options. I figured it would be a cold night though. All of my hooded sweatshirts were dirty too. Rats! Anyways, I grabbed a mountain dew out the fridge along with a water. Carried them and my duffle bag filled with necessities to my car. Setting the Mountain Dew can, my jolt of energy in the morning, on the roof of my car.Threw my duffle bag in and placed the water bottle into a coaster thingy and jumped in. Totally forgetting the soda can. I back up and then pull out of my driveway. I travel about a hundred yards before looking for my drink. No where to be found. I’m like great it must have fallen off. If I turn around it might make me late to work and by late I mean ten minutes early instead of the normal 15. I stop the car and check to see if the can is still there and it is. What a miracle. Maybe the day won’t be so bad after all.
It’s college all over again. Everyone I know is getting married or becoming engaged. God for ya’ll.

All they do is stand around and talk, while I do all the work.

Indians vs the Brewers. This is going to be the start of an Indians come back. Going to sweep the Brew Crew and climb the standings. Sadly, this is the least I’ve paid attention to baseball since I started following the sport. I’m not even in a fantasy baseball league this year.

Tonight Cleveland game, tomorrow night Mentor for some CPR training. I’m going to be tired.

I hate beggars.
Drove to Cleveland for the first time in my life. I’m finally doing things people were doing when they were 16,17, or 18 years old. I was a nervous wreck, but I made it. Went to the Indians game. We lost, but it was an extremely high scoring game, a lot of homeruns. The game lasted forever, I didn’t get home until close to 2am. I’m beat. There were 20 minutes of fireworks after the game.

Was starving, the next game was dollar hot dog night too. Wish I would have went to that game instead. I did get a Rick Vaughn bobble head though, for the 20th anniversary of the movie Major League.
I need a new wallet. Should I become an EMT?
When can I get that application?
Penguins won in Hockey. I’m pretty pumped. They are a young team. Their four best players are 20,21,22, and 23 years old. Going to dominate for years to come.

I need to find a way to make time seem like it’s going by faster.

1 comment:

jenna said...

"Everyone I know is getting married or becoming engaged."

samesies... and i'm totally not a wedding person... and i get to be the maid-of-honor in one...

time going faster?
i'm constantly looking for a way to make it slow down