Monday, October 5, 2009

updates

A Common Ground For All Walks Of Life

Popular opinion isn't always the right answer...question everything...your response matters...words followed by actions makes the difference and creates change. Word. Action. Difference. Change.

The thinking area,
The contemplating spot,
The imagining space,
The pondering plot,
The meditating place,
Recall, Recollect, Reflect, Reevaluate
It's all one and the same regardless of the name.
Come and gather.

Meet, greet, and tweet!!!

I finally got a twitter account. I don't know why.

I shingled a house today. Go me! Learning lots of construction lately. Want to have more manly trades and skills under my belt. Mission being accomplished.

Trying to be more positive.

Maybe she's the one? Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ikariam is alright. Nothing fancy, but some what entertaining.

No comments: