Wednesday, December 30, 2009

teaching

I'm not arguing. But I resent that. We have different views on what teaching means and the fine line between what society thinks learning nothing and something is. I put limitations and guidelines on what they want to do but bsides their play is their work their learning some don't always listen to me and I make compromises and choose my battles but contrary to what others may belive I'm not a pushover. I always do what I feel is best for the child and the situation. I teach to respect property and others and to try to their best ability, not to give up. Not to lose their curiousity, interests, passions, and most importantly their imaginations. Because we live in restraint filled generation on young minds and even more so our own minds, because we are the lab rats, we are thes ones who grew up with more rules and the learning curve isn't looking all that hot let me tell you. Some changes need made. Back to the basics. Free mind. Free world.

You may get mad and sarcastically say I'm right, that I'm always right.

But I never said I was right just stated my opinion. People can never understand that. I never think I'm right I just say what I feel. I could be dead right or crazy it doesn't matter to me. But I'm sorry you feel this way and I'm sad that you're mad at me over this.

No comments: