Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tuesday-Thursday

Song I wrote:

The sun is shining bright
No more frost in the night
Flowers blooming everywhere
Morning showers fill the air

Listen to the love birds as they swoon
In the middle of the afternoon
April turns to June
Spring ends way too soon

A perfect evening for a walk
Sit on the porch and just talk
Enjoy the gentle breeze
Look at the swaying trees

Soak up all the rays
Lazy summer days
Cast a line in the stream
A perfect setting from a dream


Leave it to me to not even travel the length of my road with my bike, but agree to do a 15 mile bike ride which as far as I'm concerned are trained professional bike riders with fancy bikes.

I better not be getting sick again.

I'm peeling already. How attractive.

I need a new pair of sunglasses.

My whole day is ruined because I have to start off in that room.

I hate being at work for a 9hr day and only getting paid for 8. I don't want an hour lunch break if none of it is paid for.

I'm done putting myself out there.

So, yeah that didn't exactly go as planned.

I won't always be there.

Bought pizza for everyone at work.

The other half of the biting tandem is here.

I want to get a plant for my room. It's not a kid or a pet but it's a step and it's alive. Something to take care of and nurture.

I really want some dumbbells too. I ended up buying the perfect push-up. It's pretty cool.

I want a cork board thingy for my room.

Some paintings, a rug, vase, lamp, and end tables.

Sometimes I wish there was a mute button or a pause button. Ah what the hell, I wish there was a rewind and fast forward and turn off button too. Why just settle for mute and pause?

My quest for arrogant bastard has come up empty. After visiting three establishments that sell beer. I should become an arrogant bastard.

However the Full Sail beer I bought was expensive but really good. At one store I didn't know which one to get India Pale Ale or American Pale Ale. I settled for the 6 pack of IPA for ten bucks. Then went to another beer store and saw them in a discontinued shopping cart because they restocked their freezer and was phasing it out because it didn't sell that good. So, I ended up getting the American Pale Ale for 30% off. Sweet. Best of both worlds.

The Full Sail beer I guess is employee owned and made by 47 pieces. My beer will be called the Three Man Crew made by three people. I really want to make my own beer someday. I want to try every beer out there too.

I know it exists too Arrogant Bastard Ale. By Stone Brewing Company.

From wikipedia: "Arrogant Bastard Ale is an American strong ale. It is marketed by warning potential consumers that they are "not worthy" of such a sophisticated beer, suggesting most people cannot appreciate a beer of such quality and depth. It is a popular beer among craft beer aficionados."

How do you properly say Oregon? I think I say it wrong.

I bought Dos Equis too. Mostly because I see the commercial so much.

Still no bike ride. The weather has just been too bad. Three opening days have been canceled for it. Next Tuesday is suppose to be the grand opening (4th attempt)

She calls herself a secretary. I call her the bosses ears and eyes.

So, I was walking to my car on my break after half a rather tough morning, but I was like look on the bright side at least the water bottle I was carrying fits in my coaster thing. I was happy about that because the last bottle I had didn't fit. I go and put it in and guess what it didn't fit, man was I even more bummed.
Really bummed lately.

But then after work I got in my car and the seat was back all the way and I feel back. If you remember correctly I love that feeling. So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I need sleeping pills like Cleveland Sports needs a savior.






"Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
Cause this hurts deeper than I thought it did
It has not healed with time
It just shot down my spine
You look so beautiful tonight
Reminds me how you laid us down
And gently smiled before you destroyed my life

Would you find it in your heart
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
(let me rest in pieces)
Would you find it in your heart
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
(let me rest in pieces)
Pieces"




No comments: