Friday, May 1, 2009

hmm

I find nothing wrong with Josh Smith's failed dunk attempt. Third favorite player in the NBA. In case you're keeping track Lebron is number one and Ron-Ron is number two. AKA Ron Artest. Love that guy.
Rondo should be suspended.

I love Mike Tyson. I honestly believe he could take Ali in his prime with his head on straight. His documentary was good.

Who the fuck cares how much Michelle Obama's sneakers cost. I don't care if they cost 540 dollars. If I want I can buy shoes that cost that much. They make money. Pure and simple they can do whatever the hell they want to with it. Why don't you go write a book and make 15 million dollars and shut the fuck up media already. God damn. Why don't you go cover a cat fashion show.


This is sweet.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=13254744&ch=4226714&src=news

I love fresh air.


New Motto
Look Happy. Be Happy.

I think I'm starting to get sick..yet again...possibly flu...swine flu. Actually I think it has passed. I'm feeling alright now.

Hiring at work. Not impressed. They don't even dress for the job. Who interviews in camo pants?

My new water bottle keeps drinks extremely cold. At least the outside is freezing. Especially when you put ice cubes in it. It's called sub zero.
New ice cube tray where they are thin and long perfect for water bottles.
Bought a sweet looking fancy razor but it doesn't shave very well. I love the look of it though.

Met the dad. Wrote about wondering who it was awhile ago. Well I finally seen him and now I understand everything a little better. It makes sense.

Exciting weekend planned. Big boxing match. Should make a bet. Probably will.
Maybe I'll try going golfing. I guess you can fish this weekend without a license.

Hope my car can make it to my friends house. It's starting to make some really funky noises and I can't tell what it's from. I h ope it doesn't explode on me or just stop running. Poor thing. I'm really concerned. I have to get serious about finding a new one. It's embarrassing the sound it makes. I feel like a bum and a total loser, dirt bag, scum bucket.

I hope my mom picks me up some sleeping pills at the Amish store this weekend because I know I won't be able to make it. Sucks I will miss my cousin's birthday party and the Kentucky Derby.

I'm really dumb. I wish I was more child like. You know when your a kid and your curious and adventurous and you try anything. For instance you reach out and you touch the stove and you get burned and so then you figure out it's hot so you don't do it again. Well I'm dumb when it comes to relationships. I keep reaching out just to get burned and instead of learning my lesson I do it over and over again. Only myself to blame.


I

No comments: