Wednesday, April 13, 2011

good things

Sometimes, once in a great while, good things actually do happen to good people. Case in-point I donated a dollar to some taco bell/long john silver thing and I had this coupon for two pieces of chicken, two hush puppies and fries. After paying I was handed a cup. I thought it was a little weird, because I didn't expect a drink but I thought maybe it was on the coupon. When I opened my box I had three pieces of chicken and coleslaw. So all things told I got a free drink, free coleslaw and free piece of chicken. There chicken is so good!!

It's great to see people out walking around town.

go pensssssssssss!!!

song i'm working on

once upon a time
we all lived happily ever after
can we get back there
the way things use to be

do i need your written permission
do i need your stamp of approval
do i need to raise my hand to be called on
do i have to wait in line
when i've already waited my turn


friend or foe
i don't know
show your true colors

with fingers crossed
i say a prayer
and wish upon a star

i love putting on my clothes and smelling ur perfume
i love the way your smile lights up the room

No comments: