Thursday, April 7, 2011

more to come later today

So, I think this might actually work. I just need to figure out how to get more traffic to my site and people interested in my blog.

Question of the day. Do you think alcoholism should be considered a disease?

This week has been some serious april showers. I hate rain, but it is way better than snow. I can't wait to start going to the beach. I want to throw the pigskin around and play some vball. Also look for some beach glass. I finally got a diamond drill bit to make jewelery. Maybe I can make a link and sell it on my site hahah. That would be sweet. If you want to buy some beach glass let me know!!



The Indians are 4-2.
I'm excited for the nfl draft at the end of the month.
New south parks starting up soon.
I want to see fast five at the end of the month.
I'm excited about this reverse raffle i'm going to. I hope i win money. does anyone have some lucky numbers for me to get?

"i wish i was special but i'm a creep i'm a weirdo what the hell am i doing here i dont belong here ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Cristoballarose!!! ur a real winner arent u...???wow man i checkd out that link off of team313.com n when i did , i wish i never had... u must be a 35 yr old virgin that still lives wit his mom, that beats u...