Tuesday, May 12, 2009

afdfuu

Monday.
So, I took some body cleansing pills. You have to take eight a day for two weeks. Take them 4 at a time twice a day. That is a lot of pills. I'm kind of worried that I'll have an accident at work. That would be embarrassing. I probably should have started this Sunday morning instead of Monday morning. Then at least I would know what to expect. Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done.

I wanted to buy golf shoes at Dunhams today, but I forget. It was a today only type of sale. Bummer.

Working out before the Cavs game tonight want to listen to the penguins too. Cavs are up 3-0. Penguins up 3-2. Hopefully they both finish out the series tonight. The Penguins have won three in a row against the Capitals. It has been an amazing series. Evgeni scored thew winning goal in overtime on Saturday. The dreamer maker is named after him.

They're allowed to do whatever they want before I walk in. The smell is awful. I just sit down and wait for them to leave, so I can start cleaning up.

I need to get more out of my day.

Watched Jefferson vs. Perry Tournament baseball game. Said hi to the coach.
We won the game in dramatic fashion. 8-7 or something, a player scored from second base on an infield hit to win it. I think I was a good luck charm. I also watched my cousin and nephew play they are on the same minor league team.

Had a really great dinner. Some kind of special chicken, sweet potatoe fries, asparagus, a salad and some other stuff. I hope most of it was healthy.

Tuesday
I deserved a ticket this morning. I was going like 80 about 200 yards in front of a state trooper in the medium. I usually don't drive over the speed limit, maybe 70 tops, but I was singing Don't Stop Believing and wasn't paying attention. He must have been sleeping or not wanting to give a ticket at that moment. I was lucky. I'm grateful. Would have really ruined my day, my week, and my month. Probably my entire year. Haven't had the best of luck when it comes to that stuff. Thank you for not giving me a ticket.

Cavs won last night. Yeah!! Penguins lost though. Boo!!! Now they have to play a game seven where anything can happen. Please win.

If I ask you if you want breakfast and you tell me no, don't tell me you would like breakfast come five or ten minutes later. I'm not running a bed and breakfast.

I can't get the damn sticky resin off of my flask. I'm pissed. What do I have to put on it nail polish? WD40?

I slept my evening away. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. Got wings at BW's. I'm allowing myself to have one unhealthy day a week, it might as well be Fat Tuesday. Still, not allowing myself to drink pop though, have to cut that out.

Sitting here eating grapes and drinking orange juice.

I bought some soy milk, it's really good. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.

No comments: