Monday, May 4, 2009

thoughts

Pacman destroyed Hatton on Saturday night. I am glad I'm not the one who spent 50 dollars to watch it. The fight only lasted two rounds. The previous fights were pathetic and boring. The pizza and wings were good. Wish I would have ate more. But I'm trying to eat healthy and work out.

I was addicted to this game and couldn't sleep and ended up getting all my men killed, so luckily I don't want to play anymore. I seriously got two hours of sleep, but don't fully blame it on the blame it on the game because I just couldn't sleep.

Wish you wanted me then things would be much better.

I ate at the Super Buffet by myself. How lame. Wish someone would have ate with me.

Played 3 on 3 football with some 7th graders. I was matched up against my friend who is my age. When we started playing my team was already down 21-7 but needless to say my team ended up winning 63-54. I was unstoppable I picked apart their defense. Sometimes I didn't cover this one kid because he cried a lot and didn't want us to play to begin with so I let him score to keep him happy.

First time in my life people didn't want more players in a pick-up backyard football game. What is happening to today's youth?

I got everyone the ball and shared the wealth. Hurt the side of my little toe on the turf. I think it's okay now though. I now know the meaning of turf toe.

I need sleep. My eyes have hurt all day. I kept telling myself to wake up at work. It didn't work.

Sorry for your loss over the weekend. Not exactly sure when it happened maybe even Thursday or Friday but regardless I'm really sorry.

I finally coughed up some flim flam stuff. That usually means I'm going to feel better.

I need to take a book back to the library. Don't forget.

Cavs play tomorrow. Finally. fifth of may is tomorrow. I should celebrate. Want to see x-men too.

I was burning up at work today.

My back is killing me.

I almost forgot how annoying she was over the weekend, but sure enough come Monday she was at full strength. Shut up please!!!

I either love the way people talk or I hate the way people talk. As in I'm impressed or annoyed. Some people just have an awesome way of talking the way they say things, the vocabulary they use. I'm def a word guy. I would marry a Thesarous if I could.

I asked a chinese girl for her number at a Super Buffet. She turned me down or didn't know what I was talking about.


I'm addicted to this Civony game.

I bought some golf tees. Donated a dollar to some rainbow babies thing. Bought a jump rope. I think it's sweet. A golf net that stand up and you can hit golf balls into it, so you don't lose them or have to go chase them. Pretty neat. Also, I bought some dumbbells. Last I finally bought a flask something I've wanted since I was like 15 years old. I can finally cross it off the list.

I need to shower and shave before I go to bed. If you wash your hair at night you get rid of pollens that cause allergies.

Water is my friend.

Should I apply for this job that is over an hour and a half away? I would be able to move and have my own place. I really need to get away from things. I would be much better off. I think it would be the perfect fit for me too. I think I would be a lot happier too. But hundreds of people most have applied for the job. So why would I get it? How would I find time to go for an interview. Could I really handle such a big move?

"What Hurts the Most"



The bike ride might actually happen tomorrow. I hope I'm up for the challenge.

I almost bought a dartboard and a practice putting green thing. Next time for sure.

I have too many interests/hobbies and not enough time.

I love big hugs. I need one.

Today was a train wreck. Under the weather and sleep deprived. I never want to experience that again. Is it allergy season? Today was just torture. The worst part about it was I tried to do it with no caffeine.

Follow a work out regiment.

Stretches, jump rope, perfect push up, stairs, sit-ups, lunges, dumb bells.

If I take a nap I probably won't be able to sleep tonight again and then it will be hell all over again tossing and turning.

I'll never be happy where I'm at. I'll never be happy if I can't make it on my own.

I hope I have an amazing supper. Something I really enjoy eating that will cheer me up some.

If the business you work for goes under the government gives you money to go back to school to pursue a different field. Plus you get unemployment. I hope that happens to me.

1 comment:

jenna said...

apply for the job...
who's it hurting?
no harm in trying... what's there to lose?


p.s.
good luck