Thursday, May 21, 2009

sAD

Classic Park for Captains games on Tuesday and Weds have feed your face night where for 6 dollars you can eat all the hamburgers, hot dogs, mini corn dogs, peanuts and popcorn that you want. Seems like a good deal, they will make money on it because they're getting people to buy tickets, plus 6 dollars plus you will probably need to buy a drink.

Go ahead and milk me dry just don't try to walk on by with that look in your eye saying you're about to lie

I love driving under overpasses when it rains

I want a rubber band ball

I need to go to the library and get x-men movies and have an x-men marathon
Mission accomplished

Work out last night was successful even did an ab workout on top of that. It was intense. (Monday night)

I hate when people say cool and they don't mean it...they don't even know what they're saying cool to that is rude and uncaring. A kid showed a picture from a kids book of a little African boy using the restroom outside, all the kids were cracking up over it and they said look at this and there was a boy showing his naked butt and going potty and all that and the teacher didn't even realize what they were saying cool too or about because they don't really pay attention to what kids are saying. That annoys me. You shouldn't be there if you don't care what kids are saying.

Got a good work out last night. I hope I see results. (Wednesday)

I wish I could do cardio, but I suck at running. Played catch with the football and ran some routes though.
Overall the night was horrible. Cavs blew a big game. Adam lost on American Idol. Too many homophones out there. It's disgraceful, to each their own though.

The Cavs lost. I don't even want to talk about that.

I want this week to be over. I want a new job. Why am I doing this? Where will it lead me? No where.

My dream is to have someone come up to me and ask "Have you been working out lately?"

I just want to stay home and enjoy this great day. Laid out for like 20 minutes yesterday. Wish I would have longer.

Laid out again today. I need to relax. Listen to the Pens game and maybe watch X-men united.

Maybe I will spoil myself with a Mountain Dew.

I'm gonna make some spaghetti and keep on dreaming that things will work out how I want them to. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Jenna Kropp said...

'I love driving under overpasses when it rains'
<3