Wednesday, May 6, 2009

weird

Work gets in the way of a good story. Seriously wish I was making money writing.

Growing up I dreamed of never having to work a day of my life. Well you can throw that one out the window.

I use to love coming to work for the pure simple reason that I got to see you. Now it just brings me pain.

Anyone want to buy a house together?

Why are certain kids violent?

I need to buy some cognac. I need a man cave.

I want a jar of marbles.
(Just accomplished)

Went to the salvation army store. I wanted to find a book shelf. Didn't find one. Bought two pairs of pants instead. 9 dollars all together. Not bad.

I need to start reading my vocabulary book again.
I love words. I think I've said this before.

Save dip containers. Other containers with lids. You can do all sorts of things with them. As well as other things you might just think are garbage can be useful.

I need to rent the movie Milo.

My ass hurts so bad from that bike ride. I know it sound gay but it does.

Anyone ever got 2 for Tuesday from Subway if you buy a drink you get another sub for 99 cents? Do you buy chips and a drink or just a drink? I say it's both, but they only gave me a drink last time.

If the Cavs weren't on I would have refueled my body with some pasta with the bike club at Carouso's sp?. Pasta is like the best thing for you before or after a strenuous activity.

The case of the missing eye glasses case was solved. I felt dumb. I knew I had it though. Stuck on the side of my seat.

So, I started playing the game again. My beginner protection has expired though so I'll probably play until someone wipes me out.

I dream of having everything I want but where is the fun and adventure in that? Life would get boring. I would just find something else to complain about wouldn't I? Something else to want. What is it like to snap your fingers and get everything you want? The funds to purchase anything. A mansion. A yacht. A supermodel. Premium cocaine.

I like it better with no nap time music it gives me a headache.
I gave two kids a rubber band to distract them during nap time. It worked for the past part.

17 year old daughter and less than a two year old daughter. That is one spread out family.

I'm too white. I look at myself and I want to vomit.

I should probably make it a point to say three positive things about myself everyday. I don't think I could do it though. I find fault in everything about me.

Google best work out songs.

Looking good isn't easy unless your born with it then it just comes natural. Me on the other hand I have absolutely nothing to work with.

Pros/Cons for a bike
Type of personality I am
Push myself or give up?
Defines me, who I am?
I don't want to be a pussy
I need endurance
How serious am I?

Is it too much to ask fro a half hour of peace?

I'm shallow and materialistic but it's the little things I crave the most. That matter the most to me. The little things make all the difference.

I want to re-invent my room.

GNC

You don't notice the size difference between a 32 and 30 length pants until you sit down. I am for sure a 32, but most of the time I wear a 34. I enjoy walking on my pant legs.

I got two goodnight sleeps in a row. Without the aid of sleeping pills. YEAH!!! GO ME!!!

Soy milk
almonds
yogurt
muscle milk
bananas

Ipod
workout songs
rocky songs
reps and sets
reps and sets

I walk away and she follows me and keeps talking. Take a hint. Your not a dog and I'm not your master. Leave me alone.

Anyone still read my blog?

1 comment:

sarahh said...

i still read it!!!!