Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hkadfa

Less talking and more watching and you would be fine.

Took some happy pills today. Don't leave home without them.

So last night I ordered 24 wings at BW's right? Along with potato wedges. I got them to go and went to the bar and ordered a mojito. It was really good and I drank it slow. I could tell the bartender was in a bad mood. I finished my drink wiped my hands. Pushed my drink to the back of the counter like a responsible patron does when they are done. I left a tip. Got up and threw away my napkin and straw wrapper and proceeded to go check on my food. Before this. Some more background info. A customer told her his bill was wrong. They don't accept that they are wrong at this BW's ever. I know this from prior experience. Even though they are all the time. At first she said no I'm not wrong. Go figure. However, then she realized she was mistaken. This made her mad and frustrated her even more. So, back to my story I just threw my garbage away and another waitress brought me my bag of food. The bartender was walking toward the end of the bar texting on her phone and looked up and seen her hand me the bag and she shouted I mean literally shouted in a bitchy voice NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Like I was stealing food or something. I turn around I'm like what the hell to myself what is with her. She's like what is that, he didn't order anything. The waitress was like Um his food that he ordered up front. I wish she would have said calm the fuck down to her, but she didn't. She needs a chill pill though.

Do I have to pull my receipt out?

Rude people don't sit well with me.

My big toe hurts for some reason.

Do chicks really dig forearms? I've never had them.

Complete opposties those two are. One is always happy with a smile on his face and one is always depressed with a frown.

My day of rest is over I need to work out hard tonight. Butt, thighs, and legs

Nothing to go out for now that the Cavs have a big break. I still need to watch X-Men though.

Boston might beat Orlando that is a little bit shocking to me since they don't have their best player.

We better take them in five at least.

Pens have a big game tonight.

Don't really feel any different from the body cleansing pills. I need to weigh myself though.

Yes or No?

No comments: